Bernatoniai mound is a state-protected real cultural value with archeological and landscape value. It is believed that on this mound stood the chronicler Kasperas Šiucas mentioned in 1369. Kęstutis Castle "Bayery" was burnt down by the Crusaders. The mound is located on a promontory at the confluence of the Bajoriškės and Ginis streams. The site is triangular, elongated in the east-west direction 35 m. length, 30 m. in the western part, descending to the east. The slopes are steep, 36-38 m high. The mound dates back to the 2nd thousand. the beginning.