Neo-gothic, cruciform church with two towers was built in 1908. This gloriuos red brick building on the top of the hill has become the main symbol of the town. Towers of the church are 35 m high. Inside the church there is an organ made by famous Lithuanian master Jonas Garalevičius. In 1960 in the churchyard a wooden wayside shrine by master J. Mikutaitis was built, an observation deck was installed, meanwhile, in 2014 a stone with a bas-relief of Lithuanian president Valdas Adamkus unveiled.