In 1871 at Margininkai a wooden chapel was built. This church is one of the most harmonious and most original sacred buildings of the second half of the 19th century. The small church's main façade ends with a trapezoidal pediment and a tentacle-shaped roof. On the ridge pole is a hexagonal turret with a helmet.
Mass takes place: VII - 9:30 p.m.