This triangular-shaped brick church of the Crucified Jesus in Panevėžiukas is the only one such cultural heritage object in Lithuania. A small cosy church in late baroque style was built by folk masters in 1747. It was funded by one of the manor owners Simonas Sirutis.
The great altar of the church incorporates a cross with a sculpture of the Crucified. Other valuable works include a 19th century wooden sculpture “Angel blowing the trumpet” and an iron ornamented cross dated to the end of the 18th century.
A church bell cast by Master Mikolay Schmidichen from Königsberg in 1639 was much older than the church itself. This bell was dedicated to St. Anthony of Padua, therefore it was called Anthony. It invites people for prayer, introversion, spiritual refreshment.